Wednesday, March 5, 2014

FUBAR

This is since November, not counting what I was given(force fed) at the psych ward.  I'm pretty sure all of these are lethal and none of them are pleasant.

The ones in front in the bag and blister packs is Haldol, its particularly nasty, I imagine torturers and interrogators would love it, its pure evil.

The rest are zyprexa, seroquel, busiprone, lamotragine, benzotropine(given only so the haldol wouldn't kill me, no bullshit thats all that is for), paxil, paroxetine, and divalproex.  As for the hospital I was really cloudy in there but the ones I remember being given at least were thorazine(the chemical lobotomy) and of course the sedative triple cocktails(painful shots in the ass) which is ativan, benadryl and whatever the third toxin is.  I don't remember the names of the other but I know they had to pull me off of one fast and gave me something else in a hurry to reverse it, it had me drooling on myself and unable to speak which apparently would have progressed to something worse, I'm pretty sure my tongue was swelling up too which is a very bad sign since swelling can be indicative of an allergic reaction, if so my airway(trachea) may have been next along with dilation of blood vessels, that could have killed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment