Tuesday, January 21, 2014

HALDOL RANT Part 1

717 deaths from this evil drug from 1/1/97 to 6/30/05.  First of all they call this stuff an anti psychotic when in fact it makes you crazier.  i was recently put on this stuff like it was nothing, it's so toxic you have to take benzatropine with it to cut down on the side effects and its still hell. Of course benzatropine alone makes it so its very difficult to urinate, so that's all kinds of fun too....   I took myself off of haldol after about a week of hell.  it was very rough and uncomfortable, I felt like I had a terminal illness and didn't want to live very much.  This stuff might be useful somewhere like guantanamo bay but I don't see where else.  I hear it can help severe schizophrenics but have to wonder if the shrinks just tell themselves that- they often are pompous to the point of delusion when it comes to how effective they claim drugs they don't take are...

No comments:

Post a Comment