Wednesday, January 15, 2014

INTRO

Hi my name is Justin.  I'm 26 years old and live in Florida.  I decided to start this blog because I am pissed off, fed up and really wanted a place to vent and share some things that will maybe get the attention of some like minded people.

-Briefly about me(in regards to this blog):  I have had psychiatric/psychological issues since birth.  My current diagnosis is bipolar disorder which doctors have been attempting to with drugs and failing for over 10 years.  I was diagnosed at around age 13 and they've been throwing all different kinds of drugs at me since before then with basically no success.  I am still trying different meds with no luck.  I'm thinking about asking a doctor for a benzo at this point even though I'm scared of that drug class but i know it could work.  A few years ago I said to hell with all the drugs so I got off of them for a while and things did improve.  But a few months ago I was hospitalized and now everyone is trying to force drugs down my throat again because I had one mess up despite the fact that I was doing well up until then.

- What I'm pissed off about:  I've been lied to, nothing is helping, nobody is listening, doctors have done more harm than good, I'm sick of being told medicines that don't work will help me-eventually...

That's a very brief intro and doesn't cover everything, I'm going to post different things about different topics that will be more detailed and specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment