Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Cannabis Habit and Schizophrenia May Have Genetic Link (article)

http://www.livescience.com/46483-cannabis-and-schizophrenia-genetic-link.html

so now scientists know that people with psychiatric issues are more likely to smoke weed based on genetics. No shit!...  Of course people suffering are going to reach for something that can give them some relief  The belief tends to be the opposite.  Doctors and scientists often see that people with psychosis use weed and they assume that's what caused the psychosis. That is lazy, backwards and foolish at best; at worst its horribly corrupt.

I take the correlation does not equal causation approach to this "finding".

5 comments:

  1. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. cannabidiol for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your great and helpful presentation I like your good service.I always appreciate your post. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. I’m really amazed with your posting skills as well as with the layout on your blog site.
    psychiatric genetic testing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! cbd gummies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information. romaleaf.com

    ReplyDelete