Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Fucking state psychiatric care....

I have to wait until august for a "courtesy visit" with a doctor I hate because just letting me switch apparently has to be an ordeal.  Seriously what the fuck? I actually had to make an appointment that's entire purpose is to tell this doctor that I'd rather see someone else.  This is supposed to be psych care but they are stressing me out worse. How incompetent does a healthcare system have to be that it can't just accept that you don't like a certain doctor and let you change without a hassle? My parents were convinced if I called the office they'd probably let me just switch  but I already had been told otherwise.  Maybe they will finally get pissed off at these fuckers too.  But my mom would rather I take pills than smoke weed so logic is lacking... And calling it a "courtesy visit" is really fucked up.  This drug dealer with a doctorate is fucking rude and crooked, so why should I owe him courtesy?  I think what I should do is go there HIGH AS HELL just to make him look like more of an asshole.  This is the guy that in a 5 minute time frame after not ever meeting me before bitched about me using weed THEN giving me a klonopin script.  He's an ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment